|About||Policy (Chat)||Style||Community Portal||Administrators (requests)|
Welcome to Matt Hatter Chronicles Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
Who are our users?Edit
The great thing about wikis is that anybody can join up and jump in, and new people arrive every day. At the moment, the users listed in the table to the right are currently active users on the wiki who have made the most contributions.
In addition, you might want to contact one of our
administrators if you desire help or guidance. The current
active administrators are:
How can you help use?EditThe best way to help out is to create new content. If you know something about Matt that we don't, add it! You can get a good idea of what we already do and don't have by browsing or searching our articles. If you find that we don't have pages like transcipts, plots or anything else and you think we should, then you can create one:
New to wikis?Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help outEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Matt Hatter Chronicles Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to doEdit